I would like to publicly thank those MANY people who helped make our Christmas celebrations so rich and meaningful:
- Those who cleaned and polished our church buildings and made them beautiful;
- The flower arrangers; and the decorators of trees;
- The providers of mulled wine and all sorts of edible goodies;
- Those who sang so well, and those who played the organ;
- Those who welcomed people, and cleared up when they had gone;
- Those who acted, directed, lit, and stage-managed excellent plays.
And so many of YOU for coming to one or more service, and for giving so generously as we collected for various charities; almost £2000 has gone to a variety of good causes this year.